Employers want to hire veterans and military spouses. Many want to create a military hiring program and the first question is: “How do I hire a veteran?”
Easterseals Veteran Staffing Network (VSN) connects veterans and military spouses to employers using a veteran staffing agency model. We work with employers to fill temp-to-perm, contract, and direct-hire positions.
We have successfully placed thousands of veterans into meaningful employment in more than 30 states. Our team focuses on the individual needs of employers and veterans, and matches the skills needed to the demands of the job. We understand because our employees are veterans themselves.
Check out our upcoming virtual events for transitioning military service members, veterans and spouses.
We Offer Employers:
- An internal database of tens of thousands of veterans and military spouses
- A vast network of government, nonprofit, and veteran service organizations who partner with us to reach veteran talent unavailable to most employers
- Consultation on the development or enhancement of a military recruitment program
- Continued candidate support post-hire
We Offer Job Seekers:
- Free career coaching and employment counseling for veterans and military spouses
- A full curriculum of self-paced online training to improve your job search skills
- Assistance with resumes, interviewing, and more
VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.