Thank you for your interest in Easterseals. We've provided this online style guide to help you present our name and image consistently and according to our policies and trademark. Should you have any questions about the use of our name or imagery, or if you'd like to request a logo file, please contact Easterseals Marketing and Corporate Relations.
Easterseals Name Use
- The name of our organization is always Easterseals, never Easter Seal.
- Easterseals headquarters is Easterseals, Inc., formerly the National Easter Seal Society.
- Easterseals always comes first when identifying local Easterseals organizations. There is no punctuation or preposition separating Easterseals from its geographic identifier or center description (Easter Seals Arkansas, Easterseals Volusia and Flagler Counties, Fla., etc.).
Easterseals "lily" logo is the trademarked symbol of Easterseals:
- It must always appear with its registered trademark
- The lily maintains its float inside a square seal; the dimensions must remain consistent
- It always appears in its outlined format
- It never appears in solid black
Easterseals imagery appears in:
- Red (Pantone 186 for uncoated paper, Pantone 187 for coated or enamel paper, or #CC3333 in HTML.
- Gray (5U or warm gray, or a 40 percent screen of black)
- Silver (877U)
- Gold (871C)
Easterseals' tagline must appear in a readable, coherent manner with the logo:
- Creating solutions, changing lives.