In the News
See Easterseals affiliates across the country in the news. If you're interested in featuring an Easterseals affiliate, or would like to speak with a subject matter expert, please visit our newsroom for more information.
- Easterseals New Jersey — Christine Dante, Assistant Vice President of Employment Services from Easterseals New Jersey, spoke with Comcast Newsmakers about hiring and accommodating people with disabilities. Watch the video
- Easterseals Capital Region & Eastern Connecticut — CARF International announced that Easterseals Capital Region & Eastern Connecticut has been once again accredited for its Medical & Vocational Rehabilitation Services, maintaining its 45 year CARF accreditation track record. Learn More
- Easterseals Midwest — A wonderful feature story about Easterseals Midwest's community impact. Read More
- Easterseals New Hampshire — LTC Partners pledged $50,000 to Easterseals New Hampshire's Veterans Count program. Learn More
- Easterseals Central Illinois — Check out this success story featuring a young boy who is reaching his milestones with the help of Easterseals Central Illinois. Read More
- Easter Seals Serving DC|MD|VA – Jon Horowitch wrote a great article on the key takeaways of the affiliate’s work with Carly Fiorina’s Unlocking Potential nonprofit to strengthen their leadership capacity. Read More
- Easterseals Washington – This affiliate is creating a Technology Achievement Center at its adult services program with a grant from Comcast. Learn more about the Center
- Easterseals of Southern Georgia – The affiliate’s Megan’s House is officially open! “The home provides quality respite care for children ages 0-17 who have developmental disabilities, a diagnosis of autism or who are medically fragile.” Read More
- Easterseals Capital Region & Eastern Connecticut – This affiliate was awarded a $20,000 Comcast grant. Learn More
- Easterseals Central Illinois – A wonderful success story about a young boy with autism. Read More
- Easterseals Central Ohio – Congrats to this affiliate for receiving a 5 Star Step Up to Quality Rating from the State of Ohio!
- Easter Seals Serving DC|MD|VA – The Kessler Foundation has awarded a second Signature Employment Grant to Easter Seals Serving DC|MD|VA to launch Easterseals Disability Staffing Network (EDSN, pronounced "Edison"). Learn More