1. The moment any child began to talk, any veteran got a job, any caregiver got a break, and any life was changed for the better with the help of Easter Seals this past year. Help us continue this work.
3. Easter Seals representatives visited the White House to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Developmental Disabilities Act, recognizing accomplishments and planning new ones.
7. The HBO documentary Miss You Can Do It, featuring Easter Seals girls, premieres on June 24, showcasing the unique pageant that celebrates beauty on the inside as well as differences.
8. We're featured on the Katie Show for hiring Sara Heidenheimer to join our Dixon Center team and for supporting veterans and their families as they transition back into civilian life.
9. Easter Seals partners with ABC on Home for the Holidays, which included private Lady Antebellum concerts for Easter Seals families across the country as well as ABC's airing of film shorts created by veterans and soldiers.