School Program - Western
Linda Lanham Zeszutek School Program
Schedule a Visit
The Easter Seals Western and Central Pennsylvania Linda Lanham Zeszutek School Program specializes in providing quality individualized special education and therapy services to both Early Intervention (ages 3-5) and School Age children (ages 5-8) with autism and multiple disabilities.
- 3 school sites are conveniently located in the North, South, and East communities of the greater Pittsburgh area, which allow students to be educated close to home and provide regular opportunities for interaction with typical peers from within the community
- 2:1 student to staff ratio and small class size of approximately 6 students per room provide individualized instruction designed specifically to meet each student’s educational and therapeutic needs
- Offering a full day traditional school year calendar
- An Extended School Year program is offered, during the morning, for the month of July for qualifying students
- Traditional (OT, PT, Speech) therapies and innovative interventions (Behavior, Sensory-Processing, Therapeutic Feeding) are integral to the daily schedule
- In operation for nearly 40 years, our school program is one of the 34 Approved Private Schools (APS) in Pennsylvania, licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the Pennsylvania Bureau of Private Academic Schools
Questions? Contact us or call 412-281-7244 x1269.