Go Green — Recycle for Easterseals
Contact CFK to request a postage-paid shipping label — Send an email or call 800.420.0235 and let them know you are recycling for Easterseals!
Did you know that you can help the environment and raise money for Easterseals? It’s easy — recycle for Easterseals and generate funds to help support children and adults with disabilities and their families! The program is open to everyone.
- The recycler accepts cell phones, laptops, iPods, iPads/tablets/readers, and laser and inkjet cartridges.
- Pack the items in a stable cardboard box. Remember, the more you pack, the less it costs, the more you raise for Easterseals! Your goal should be for each box to weigh between 20 to 40 pounds. Here are some shipping samples to get you started:
- 15 large toner cartridges from the CFK pricelist
- 50 or more inkjets
- 5 cell phones from the CFK pricelist OR 10 scrap phones
- 4 laptops
- At least 1 tablet
- Packing a combination of the above items together
- Contact CFK to request a free FedEx label. Email them at CFK@ProductRecoveryServices.com or call them at 800.420.0235. Be sure to tell them that you are recycling for Easterseals.
- Visit the CFK site for additional shipping guidelines.
If you work for a large company or organization, you can set up an account with the recycling partner, CFK, just call to get started today!
Contact CFK to request free FedEx labels! Email them at CFK@ProductRecoveryServices.com or call them at 800.420.0235. Don't forget to say you are recycling for Easterseals.