Part-time; posted: Thursday, May 11 2017
· Works directly with our consumers in a variety of employment settings and/or program models designed to address their individual program needs and life goals.
· Assumes responsibility for implementation of individualized treatment plan goals, teaching strategies, and reporting assignments.
· Represents Easterseals with our community partners in promoting our collaborations with stakeholders, employers and community organizations.
· Actively participates as a member of interdisciplinary treatment teams for all assigned individuals.
· Establishes, develops and maintains respectful relationships with individuals served, and facilitate functional training in vocational, domestic, recreational, leisure and community settings.
· Provides on-site employment and life skills training. Maintains on-site support to consumers and serves in a liaison role with employers.
· Assists individuals in making personal choices and accessing community activities.
· Develops and expand community opportunities/relationships for our consumers that provide opportunities for increased independence.
· Assists individuals in accessing public and/or generic transportation (native supports); provides transportation as assigned.
· Assists with personal care such as eating, toileting and dressing as prescribed, based on the needs of the individuals served.
· Successfully completes all professional development and training requirements as identified by the vocational program, and by our organization.
· Valid driver’s license, good driving record.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree strongly preferred.
· Three (3) years of relevant work experience strongly preferred.