|22 Tompkins StreetWaterbury, CT 06708Phone: 203.754.5141||690 Main Street South, Suite 4Southbury, CT 06488Phone: 203.262.1851||158 State StreetMeriden, CT 06450Phone: 203.237.1448|
Easter Seals Center for Better Hearing has been serving the greater Waterbury community since 1969. We focus on meeting the unique hearing needs of our patients. Our highly skilled board certified audiologists evaluate your hearing and work to find you a solution for your hearing difficulties. Easter Seals Center for Better Hearing provides:
• Expert patient-centered hearing care
• Diagnostic hearing evaluations for all ages
• State-of-the-art hearing technology for every budget
• Interest-free payment plan options
• Assistive listening technology
• Custom hearing protection, musician’s and swimmer’s ear
Because each individual has different hearing needs, your hearing solution needs to be as unique as you are. Digital hearing aids are customized to match the exact hearing profile of the hard-of-hearing individual. Digital technology delivers clearer sound quality and better speech understanding.
One out of every 10 Americans has a hearing loss.
Causes of hearing loss include:
• Trauma to the ear, for instance, from exposure to loud noises
• Medical conditions including ear infection and excessive ear wax
• Hereditary factors
• High levels of certain medications
Audiologists are hearing health care professionals uniquely qualified to evaluate all types of hearing loss and manage hearing losses that cannot be corrected with medical or surgical intervention. They possess either a master's or doctorate degree in Audiology, the science of hearing.
Call today to schedule a hearing evaluation with one of our board certified audiologists. All of our Hearing Centers have ample, off-street parking and convenient, first-floor accessibility.
Annette A. Burton, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Kay Yanagisawa, M.S., CCC-A, FAAA
Allison G. Phipps, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Samantha Hauser, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Easter Seals Center for Better Hearing participates with most insurance/HMO plans and agencies.