A Global Day of Giving | Tuesday, November 27, 2018
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season!
This #GivingTuesday, you can make an impact on the lives of children and adults with disabilties—helping them to reach their full potential. Here's how:
- Mark you calendar for Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Share your giving story! The 2018 #MyGivingStory contest is open! Share a story about why you give back and you could win up to $10,000 for your favorite cause.
- Volunteer with Easterseals Washington. Get in touch to learn about current volunteer opportunities.
- Donate online to Easterseals Washington. Facebook is matching donations made to nonprofit organizatoins on #GivingTuesday. This is a great opportunity to DOUBLE your #GivingTuesday impact. If you don't have Facebook, you can donate directly through our website.
- Start your very own fundraiser on Facebook.
- Spread the word! Let your friends and family on social media know that you support Easterseals Washington by sharing this page and #GivingTuesday on your social media accounts.