Intensive Family Based Services
Intensive Family Based Services provide services to children and their families for those struggling at home and in their community. IFBS works with Department of Children and Families (DCF) to help keep families safely together through in-home, family- focused treatment services.
Who We Serve
- Families at risk of having their children removed from their homes
- Families at risk of DCF involvement
- Families with children returning from out of home
- Families who may be struggling and are referred to a program
- Referrals from DCF and community partners
What We Do
- Assessments to support DCF to help determine the needs of the family focusing on safety of the child.
- Flexible schedules to meet the needs of the family
- Case management
- Serves families who do not have insurance or access to Medicaid
- Strength-based solution focused
- Assist the family to build positive connections within the community
- Goals in Plan of Care directed by families
- Encourage the use of Family Safety Planning
- Maintain strong partnerships
- Provide therapeutic services when other resources are not available
For more information please contact us
or call 802.223.4744.