March/April Pick - Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
Visit the official club page for Gathering Blue!
Pick up a copy for Kindle, Audible, paperback, or hardcover.
We also have an official club bookmark you can download, print, and use! Access the PDF here.
How to Join
1. Get your copy of our current selection, which is always listed at the top of this page. We post a new book near the end of every other month.
2. Visit the website for the latest selection (also at the top of the page) for author Q&As, videos, further reading, and more!
2. Follow @ability2thrive and tweet your thoughts to us with the hashtag #ThriveBooks. Make sure to track the #ThriveBooks tag to see what other people are saying about the book!
3. Follow us on Facebook, where you can share your thoughts on the book club post.
4. The discussion is open at all times! Tweet, chat with your friends, blog about it - your level of engagement is up to you.
5. Check back here for updates regularly. We sometimes post more content during the month, like book lists and live chats!
Book Club FAQs
Q: Is there a set time and place to meet up?
A: Some months we may host a Twitter chat to go along with the book, but there is no set time for the club. The conversation is always open, and you can post and tweet about the book whenever you like.
Q: Is it free?
A: Beyond the cost of the book, absolutely.
Q: How do you choose which books to read?
A: We pick books we've enjoyed that have disability content within (any genre). Book recommendations are welcome - so if you've read something you want to see featured here, let us know!
Q: I have a disability, and wrote a book. How can you feature my work?
A: Please get in touch with us via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- Thrive Book Club
- Thrive Spotify Playlist
- Follow Thrive on Instagram
- Article: Don't Label Me "Undateable"
- Job Search and First Interview Tips
- Disability and College