Careers at Easter Seals
Join Our Team!
Choose a career that changes lives!
Easter Seals Tennessee is looking for compassionate and hard working individuals
to provide support and care to individuals living with disabilities and special needs and their families.
Ongoing Job Opportunities in Middle and West Tennessee:
- Job Coach
- Direct Service Personnel
- Camp Counselor
Click here to download a job application
- Email your cover letter and resume or a completed job application to email@example.com or fax to (731) 968-9003.
- You may also mail your cover letter and resume or completed job application to: Easter Seals Tennessee, c/o Human Resources 777-K West Church St. Lexington, TN 38351
*Applicants must pass drug screen, as well as, a background check.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Seven paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Training
- Vacation/Sick Days accumulate based on accrual rates
- Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance (50% employer paid)
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
Current Employees: You will need to complete the Transfer or Promotion Form when applying for another position within the organization. To update your personal contact information, please complete the Employee Change Form.
Easter Seals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.