Speech & Language Pathologist - Pediatrics
Easter Seals Superior California
Send resume to:
Apply For This Job
A great place to work!
A variety of settings, to include in-home, school services and clinic based.
Opportunities available for full-time, part-time or hourly therapists.
Excellent compensation package, to include medical benefits for full-time employees.
Pro-rated vacation, sick & holiday pay for salaried part-time therapists.
Incentives possible for salaried part-time and full-time therapists.
Con-Ed credits available for every hour of billable time.
Cutting edge technology.
Reasonable caseloads and the ability to set your own schedule.
Seeking full-time CCC, Speech & Language Pathologist to join our Pediatric team. We will consider a CF-RPE.
- Conducts comprehensive Speech Therapy assessments with emphasis on individual therapy to establish functional communication skills.
- Plans, monitors, and provides direct therapy or consultation services for an assigned caseload of children in the Pediatric program in various settings.
- Consults with and assists therapy staff, family members, and care providers in the implementation of speech therapy components of the Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP), Individual Education Plan (IEP), and/or plan of care provided through insurance payors.
- Collaborates with agency staff, families, physicians, and other therapy staff regarding significant therapy issues and concerns.
- Establishes and maintains effective communications and working relationships with parents, care providers, and other professionals.
- Assist Easter Seals staff members and staff from other agencies to understand problems that relate to the at-risk conditions, delays and or disabilities demonstrated by pediatric clients.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited school of speech and language pathology. Complete continuing education to maintain California state and ASHA licensure.
- One (1) year of paid experience as a staff level Speech and Language Therapist, preferred.
- Experience in the evaluation and treatment of infants, toddlers and/or young children.
- Will consider CF-RPE candidates.
Easter Seals Superior California’s vision is to serve people with disabilities so they will have equal opportunity to live, learn, work and play in their community. Please consider joining our team!