1475 NW 14th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33125
Easter Seals Head Start/Early Head Start is looking for enthusiastic, professional, and dedicated undergraduate and graduate students with Behavior Analysis coursework. Individuals will contact hands on experience implementing ABA in the school setting.
• Implement 1 on 1 ABA intervention for Head Start/EHS students.
• Create individual plans, monitor progress, administer assessments, make intervention decisions based on data.
• Develop and implement parent training activities.
• Create and deliver trainings to our teaching staff using evidence based strategies such as BST.
• Collaborate and work closely with our team of Head Star/EHS professionals.
• Attend professional development trainings.
• Support behavior research project activities.
• Attend weekly team meetings.
• Work closely with a Behavior Analyst.