We create opportunities for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities to obtain meaningful employment.
Every day, we provide customized work readiness and skill building to ensure successful employment and career advancement.
· Recognize strengths that reflect their interests and aspirations
· Practice work-readiness skills
· Identify short- and long-term career and life goals and determine the steps to achieve them
· Develop strong ties to the community, forge friendships, and access resources
· Engage in customized training and simulations in a variety of industries including food service, retail, facilities management, hospitality, and many more
· Participate in our signature and highly successful Connect2CareersTM program, where participants engage in an interactive job fair, learn about career options, and conduct informational interviews