Your opportunity to help children, adults and seniors with disabilities and special needs gain greater independence.
President’s Council membership is obtained by making an annual contribution totaling $1,000 or more. Donors pay in quarterly or monthly installments; others give a onetime gift each year.
By joining the President’s Council, individuals and businesses help provide services to members of our community with disabilities and special needs, enabling them to lead more independent lives.
Gifts of $50,000 or more
- Provides life-changing medical rehabilitation for a full year to 10 of our most vulnerable clients, changing the lifetime effect of disabling conditions for children and adults
- Allows 6 children with special needs the opportunity to attend our Child Development Center for an entire year
Gifts of $25,000 or more
- Allows Easter Seals to purchase a vehicle to transport adults with developmental disabilities to a job site. More than just employment, it provides the dignity of independence.
- Provides a hot meal for 45 children in our Child Development Center for one year
Gifts of $10,000 or more
- Allows 10 adults with disabling conditions to attend our Adult Day program, where they can engage in therapeutic activities rather than spend their days at home, feeling isolated and lonely.
- Provides a job coach enabling 5 adults with disabilities to work at their first job and become financially independent.
Gifts of $5,000 or more
- Provides 10 families of currently deployed service members a tank of heating oil to help ensure a warm winter in spite of gaps between deployment pay and civilian employment income.
- Sends 7 children to specialized camp for a week where they can develop friendships and learn new skills in a safe and therapeutic environment.
Gifts of $2,500 or more
- Provides 5 weeks of in-home care for a frail elder (based on 4 hours/day).
- Enrolls a child with autism in a yearlong therapeutic program addressing their overall motor, sensory processing and organizational skills.
Gifts of $1,000 or more
- Provides specialized day care for a child with multiple disabilities, enabling the parents to return to work knowing needed care and therapy are being done in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Develops an Expressive Therapy Program for Adult Day Services including music, art and pet therapies.
Contact us for more information.