Easterseals has provided Workforce development services since 1974. We offer a variety of services that help individuals achieve meaningful career outcomes while meeting the needs of the business community.
- Youth Transitional Services: Providing services in Western NH, Southern NH, Central NH, and the Seacoast. Youth Transitional Services provide individualized, community based programing and in-school supports for students. Programming is structured around each student's IEP goals with a focus on employment, continuing education, adult daily living skills, and social health and wellness.
- Independence Cleaning: Providing specialty floor care and general cleaning services in the greater Concord, Manchester, and Nashua areas.
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS): In collaboration with New Hampshire Vocational Rehabilitation, Easterseals Pre-ETS programming provides students with the opportunity to participate in work based learning experiences that allow them to explore employment opportunities, participate in “on the job training”, and find an occupation that aligns with their interests and skills.
- Easterseals NH & Apparel Impact Partnership: Host an Easterseals NH & Apparel Impact donation bin to divert textile waste from landfills, provide local families in need with free or reduced cost clothing, create jobs, and raise funding to support Easterseals mission.
- ApprenticeshipNH: The ApprenticeshipNH Program at the Community College System of New Hampshire offers registered apprenticeship opportunities within health care, information technology, and advanced manufacturing across the state. In partnership with Easterseals NH, ApprenticeshipNH works with individuals to earn and learn at the same time while preparing them for careers in high growth industries in New Hampshire. This unique program prepares workers to complete in the modern economy through classroom training and on the job practical experience.
For More Information
Contact Benjamin Adams | 603.748.0071