Adults Day Programs
555 Auburn Street
Manchester, NH 03103
(603) 623-8863 or (800) 870-8728
Easter Seals New Hampshire's Adult Day Services was recognized as a "Center of Excellence" by Easter Seals National. We blend clinical excellence with a supportive, compassionate atmosphere, making Easter Seals the provider of choice for Adult Day Services in the community.
- Caring for a family member? You're not alone. According to the National Family Caregivers Association, more than one quarter of the adult population has provided care to a family member or friend during the past year.
- Easter Seals New Hampshire's Adult Day Services offer programs and resources to help you provide the best possible care for your spouse, parent, adult child or another loved one who needs assistance with daily living.
- Visit our Easter Seals Adult Day Centers and you'll find a safe group environment with coordinated health and social services. Qualified, dedicated staff offer a continuation of your high-standards of care.
- Adult Day Services offer a variety of different day programs for seniors and adults with disabilities, ranging from those with Alzheimer's disease to individuals who require short-term gero-psychological medical rehabilitation.
When you need help caring for someone special, we're here, making life's transitions a little easier.
- We give a helping hand for you and your loved one
- A tailored environment for every client
- Environments and activities for every level of care
- Specialized services
- They're okay, you're okay
- Convenient hours, affordable care
Social Adult Day Programs
For frail or isolated seniors who need a supportive, structured environment.
Medical Adult Day Programs
For frail or isolated adults/seniors who need a supportive environment with nursing care and oversight. Programs for seniors with mental health needs; for adults with Alzheimer's disease or other dementia; for adults with medical and/or rehabilitative needs.
A helping hand for you and your loved one:
- If your spouse or elderly parent is no longer able to safely care for themselves when alone, you need help from an organization you can trust. That's why Easter Seals New Hampshire has developed an extensive and comprehensive program for adult care.
- Everyone -- regardless of age or ability -- deserves honest communication, respect, and an appreciation of their unique personality.
- The staff at Easter Seals New Hampshire's Adult Day Services has been carefully screened and trained to care for each client as if he or she were a special member of their own family -- because in a very important way -- they are.
Tailored care for every client:
- Each Adult Day Services client has his or her specific needs and Easter Seals is a proven leader in assessing and meeting the medical needs of a diverse population. That's how we can assure the type of level of care for our clients and for the families who love them.
- Whether it's help administering medications, rehabilitation after an illness or injury, psychological and physical therapy, or tending those who suffer from memory loss (such as Alzheimer's disease), we are prepared to care for your loved one each and every day.
Environments and activities for every level of care:
- Our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility was carefully designed to provide large separate environments for each level of care. That means every client can spend their day as they normally would -- surrounded by familiar sights, sounds, and the kinds of activities they would do if they were at home.
- Each environment is furnished and decorated for the specific level of care. For those who need rehabilitation services, we have a full physical therapy treatment room. For those with memory loss, the environment has been created to allow freedom of motion and interaction within a stimulating, safe, and comforting space.
- Skilled nursing care, physical and/or speech therapy, medication management, and/or psychological counseling are offered on an individualized (and confidential) basis.
- In addition to attending to the personalized care of each client, we offer professional hearing evaluations and treatment for those who need it, as well as specialized services for everyone - including bathing, foot care, grooming - even hair care in our on-site salon.
- Social services are also available to arrange and coordinate a diverse range of community services, if needed.
- Our Adult Day Services are licensed and certified by the State of New Hampshire.
They're okay, you're okay:
- It is often difficult for families to decide how to handle the care of a loved one who is no longer safe while alone. That's a normal and natural response to realizing the time has come to do something.
- Easter Seals Adult Day Services make it possible for you to entrust your loved one with us during the day, so you're free to tend to your life - whether it's your job, running errands, keeping appointments, or just taking some time for yourself to rejuvenate. After all, caregiving can be stressful, and the quality of care you're able to give depends in large part on how well you care for yourself.
- With our Adult Day Services, you needn't feel alone, or guilty, about taking time for yourself. We support your efforts and encourage you to keep your life in balance.
Convenient hours...affordable care
- Adult Day Services are open Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 5:30pm. Attendance is arranged to meet the needs of each client and their family.
- Rates are determined according to the level of care needed. We accept a variety of payment options, including private pay, long-term care insurance, Medicaid, the Veteran's Administration, and (for therapies only) Medicare. Our staff will be happy to help you determine your eligibility for the various finance options.
- Transportation is available, please contact our staff for more information.