Family Support Services
We are dedicated to strengthening families and the community by providing high quality, affordable early childhood education and family support. Our family support programs assist parents, grandparents, and caregivers in gaining the skills and motivation they need to meet the physical, emotional and psychological needs of their children in an educational, non-threatening and supportive environment.
What We Do
- We provide families with young children, (newborns to six years), with access to information about their child’s health and development.
- We support families to enhance their child’s development.
- We support parents from the Greater Manchester area by providing information about community-based resources, supports and services for their child and family.
Family Resource Center Services
- Parent Education Programs—We offer education series and workshops as well as guest speaker nights, that are provided by specialists from a variety of agencies.
- Parent Support Programs—Families need a variety of support to be successful. Parent support groups, one-on-one support, family events, donations of clothing, food, diapers, and household items are provided.
- Meals & Child Care—We provide free family-style meals and free child care during most programs.
Learn More About Us
Family Support Services Coordinator
603.666.5982 ext. 32
603.666.5982 ext. 21
435 South Main Street
Manchester, NH 03102