Mission and Values
Easter Seals Arc provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Easter Seals Arc's values define how we make decisions and interact with each other. These are statements about what we believe and how we work with individuals who are engaged with Easter Seals Arc as clients, donors, volunteers, and employees.
- Customer Focus: We are customer-focused. We value and strive to continually understand and proactively respond to the increasing and changing needs of the people we serve, regardless of their resources. So we need to See It for those we serve.
- Integrity: We conduct business ethically and with a commitment to moral integrity. We expect people to hold high moral and ethical standards.
- Respect: We respect each other. We value the uniqueness and dignity of each individual and his or her contributions to society.
- Excellence: We value excellence. We have a strong commitment to quality and innovation to achieve optimal outcomes for the people we serve.
- Transparency: We are transparent. We support accountability and openness in all our business practices.
- Stewardship: We are responsible stewards of our funds and our relationships with clients, donors, volunteers, funders and other supporters. We honor the intent of donors and use resources efficiently and effectively.
- Shared Purpose: We share a sense of purpose. We are passionate about meeting our mission. We believe that to better meet our mission, we must work as a unified organization.
- Accountability: We embrace the principle of See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it.