Careers at Easter Seals
Easterseals Arc hires compassionate, hardworking individuals to support people with intellectual and physical disabilities.
Who We Need
We have a variety of positions available, including an acounting clerk and a maintenance technician, but our top needs are Direct Support Professionals (DSPs).
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)
- Work directly with individuals with disabilities to provide assistance and instruction
- Support individuals as they participate in a full range of activities, both at home and in the community
- Pay scale from $11.00 to $14.25 an hour, based on experience
- Additional pay for evenings, overnights and weekends
- Full- and part-time positions available with a variety of schedules
What We Offer
Easterseals Arc offers a supportive workplace to foster your professional success as well as a benefits package to enhance your personal life. Easterseals Arc advantages include:
- Extensive practical training before you begin working with consumers, plus ongoing training opportunities
- A 24-hour call center with staff trained to answer any question you may have
- Paid admission to events or activities you attend with your consumers
- Vacation days, sick days and personal days
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Contributions to Health Savings Accounts, plus additional contributions for participating in wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program to provide free, confidential assistance or counseling
- Tuition assistance for job-related coursework
To view job openings and begin the application process, please click the link below. (We recommend using Firefox or Chrome as your web browser when applying.) Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see a position with a schedule that’s perfect for you; apply for something that’s a partial fit. Our available positions change frequently, so we may be able to find a schedule that meets your needs.
Candidates may also apply online at our Coldwater office 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.