Careers at Easter Seals
Interested in Working for Easterseals?
All current job opportunities may not be available online; contact us for more information. If you don't find a position of interest, please visit again -- listings are updated often.
Connect with other employers seeking candidates with disabilities
Easterseals has partnered with GettingHired.com, an online resource that connects people with disabilities to employers in search of qualified jobseekers with disabilities. Visit GettingHired.com to open your door to opportunity!
Pediatric Therapy - Independent Contractors
Easterseals is engaging independent contractors for occupational, physical, and speech therapy. Enjoy working in a beautiful facility and set your own schedule. Rates individually negotiated. Easter Seals also accepts CFY's (Clinical Fellowship Year) students. View the Independent Contractor Packet for more information.
Live and play at the beach in sunny Florida!
Please call Bev Johnson (386) 944-7818 or toll free: 1-877-255-4568 ext. 318
Easterseals Early Steps Family Service Coordinator
Daytona Beach office, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Coordinate timely implementation of the Individual Family Service Plan
- Identify, obtain, coordinate, refer, monitor and evaluate resources and services to meet the family's needs
- Provide ongoing service coordination for eligible children
- Maintain child's file and preserve the integrity and confidentiality of protected health information
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Early Childhood, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or Human Services field
- Minimum one year of professional hands on experience with young children and families in a teaching, case management or counseling role
- Background screen for Targeted Case Management and Medicaid
- Skills in case management of children's services including completing required paperwork correctly and timely
- Ability to travel to complete home visits and to adjust schedule to meet the needs of the families
- Work in a drug-free and smoke-free workplace
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting closes on February 28, 2018