Careers at Easter Seals
Interested in Working for Easterseals?
All current job opportunities may not be available online; contact us for more information. If you don't find a position of interest, please visit again -- listings are updated often.
Complete our application for employment opportunities.
Connect with other employers seeking candidates with disabilities
Easterseals has partnered with GettingHired.com, an online resource that connects people with disabilities to employers in search of qualified jobseekers with disabilities. Visit GettingHired.com to open your door to opportunity!
Billing/Data Specialist (Full-Time)
- Perform posting of provider claims in a timely fashion.
- Submit billing data to insurance providers.
- Work claims and claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provide.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year of experience in Patient Access, Patient Financial Services or Revenue Integrity preferred.
- Knowledge of Insurance credentialing preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Medical Billing including but not limited to coding, reimbursement, authorizations and insurance procedures.
- Ability to navigate billing system efficiently.
- Able to follow complex instructions and procedures, paying close attention to details and to organize work in a systematic and efficient fashion.
- Ability to use discretion when discussing personnel/patient related issues that are confidential in nature.
- Proficient in performance of basic math functions.
- Current knowledge of HIPAA laws and organization policies.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage numerous activities at one time.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (excel, word, outlook).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, clients and staff.
- Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach.
- Able to see clearly and close up.
- Able to receive oral communication via phone and in person.
USE OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Able to operate copier, fax machine, and computer.
- Employees are required to work in a drug-free workplace.
- Employees are required to work in a smoke-free workplace.
We offer health, dental, life, vision, short and long term disability insurance, 6 paid holidays, paid time off and a 401K with an employer match.
Submit Resume to Careers@esnecfl.org