Easterseals Midwest News
For all media inquiries or to set up an interview, please contact Annie-Rose Fondaw at 314-896-4079 or Andrea.Fondaw@esmw.org.
In the News
- Talk of the Town interviews Jeanne Marshall, Executive Vice President of Services and CPO, about Easterseals Midwest's purpose, vision, and values.
- KRMS interviews Kent Schien, a board of director for Easterseals Midwest, about the Alan Frederick Schien Memorial Golf Tournament, a fundraiser for Easterseals Midwest in honor of his son, Alan.
- KSDK visits with Easterseals Midwest staff and program participants at our 7th annual Family Night at The Magic House.
- Easterseals Midwest hosts an open house for Missouri state and senate representatives at our Columbia office to learn how cuts to disability services will impact Missourians. KOMU interviews Wendy Sullivan, Easterseals Midwest's CEO.
- Wendy Sullivan, Easterseals Midwest's CEO, discusses the critical Medicaid services in a Letter to the Editor of The Kansas City Star.
- Kellie Houx, Southeast editor of the Courier-Tribune in Liberty, MO, interviews Greg Kramer, Easterseals Midwest Vice President of Business Development, about the 27th anniversary of The Americans with Disabilities Act and the services Easterseals provides.
- Jimmy Carr, a program participant in Easterseals Midwest's Community Connections program, lands a job. Read Jimmy's story in his interview with Kellie Houx, Southeast editor of the Courier-Tribune in Liberty, MO.
This parntership will provide job training opportunities for young adults with developmental disabilities. Read more
Cathy Brown joins as the organization’s new Vice President of Employment and Community Services. Read more
In celebration of Autism Awareness Month, Easterseals Midwest partnered with Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ to raise awareness and support for children, teens, and adults with autism. Read more
The American Network of Community Options and Resources has recognized Rick Maclin of Easterseals Midwest as the 2017 Direct Support Professional of the Year for Missouri. Read more
On January 5, 2017, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon visited Easterseals Midwest as part of his final tour before leaving office. Read more
Easterseals Midwest, a nonprofit organization dedicated to making profound, positive differences in the lives of people with disabilities, is expanding its services to St. Joseph, Missouri. Read more
Charlie Owens, an 11-year-old St. Louisan and Easterseals Midwest client with autism, stars in an autism-focused episode of the Netflix series Mack & Moxy. Read more
To learn more about our programs at Easterseals Midwest,
please contact us at 1-800-200-2119