Family needs and family decisions guide our Case Managers in the effort to help each child and family obtain needed services and reach success.
Case Management Serves:
Services available for youth (birth - 20 years old) who meet the criteria for a chronic health condition or mental health diagnosis such as:
· Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Global Developmental Delay
· Assessment of strengths and needs
· Creation of individualized treatment plan
· Identifying and accessing appropriate services and resources
· Family advocacy and care coordination
· Advocate for educational needs and attend school meetings to ensure child’s educational needs are met and addressed
· Support and monitoring of progress
What is Case Management?
Case management assist families with:
· Building a child/family team
· Identifying the strengths of the child, family and community
· Identifying options to help keep the child in the home and community
· Identifying options for services for the child
· Developing a support plan to help address the child’s unmet needs
· Coordinating and monitoring services for the child
Eligibility for Services
· Must be eligible for MaineCare
· Must meet diagnostic criteria
· Family must be willing to meet with case manager twice monthly
For additional information please contact us at 207.828.0754 or send us an email with any uestions.