Targeted Case Management (TCM) is a strengths based, child focused service that supports children and their families in identifying and accessing supports and resources required to effectively manage children’s mental and physical health needs.
TCM supports children and their families in at least twice per month meetings where they will advocate for a child’s needs across settings, make appropriate referrals to community resources, and work with the family and other providers to strengthen the treatment team.
Family needs and family decisions guide our Case Managers in the effort to help each child and family obtain individualized services and experience success.
Case Management Serves:
To access TCM services, children must access MaineCare as well as have a mental or physical health diagnosis, which could include but are not limited to:
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
· Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Assessment of strengths and needs
· Creation of individualized treatment plan
· Identifying and accessing appropriate services and resources
· Family advocacy and care coordination
· Advocate for educational needs and attend school meetings to ensure child’s educational needs are met and addressed
· Ongoing support and monitoring of progress
Eligibility for Services
· Must be eligible for MaineCare
· Must meet diagnostic criteria
· Family must be willing to meet with case manager twice per month
To make a referral or learn more about this program, please contact our Intake Coordinator at (207)828-0754 x1004.