Come join our dynamic team at Easter Seals! Easter Seals Massachusetts is seeking a full time Physical Therapist Assistant to join their team working with a mix of adults and pediatric patients in various settings.
· Provide care to clients in accordance with state, federal, regulatory and third party payer guidelines
· Implement a treatment program, under the guidance of a physical therapist with consideration of the client’s diagnosis and environment
· Implement a treatment program, under the guidance of a physical therapist which reflects an optimal level of client independence and/or prevention of further dysfunction
· Educate client and caregivers in appropriate therapeutic techniques to promote clinical outcomes
· Maintain appropriate documentation based on professional practice, regulatory requirements, Easter Seal policies and procedures, contracting agency requirements and third party payer guidelines
Graduate of an approved program as a physical therapy assistant.
Valid and current license as a PTA in Massachusetts.
*New graduates are encouraged to apply. We offer excellent mentoring and clinical support.