Batsheva Goldfischer, Business Manager of Medical Rehabilitation
Easter Seals Capital Region & Eastern Connecticut, a CARF-accredited non-profit outpatient medical rehabilitation center, is seeking a full-time Licensed Physical Therapist to join our interdisciplinary staff of PTs, OTs, SLPs, LCSW and Neuropsychologists.
Join our team to progress your skills and experience with a diverse patient caseload. Our comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation team serves a broad variety of neurologic, orthopedic, and other medically-compromised patients within a collegial environment fostered by exceptional support.
The physical therapist will:
• Be responsible for evaluating, planning and implementing treatment for patients with a wide variety of disabilities and injuries, and will use a variety of therapeutic techniques to promote functional independence and improve quality of life.
• Provide quality patient care through complete evaluations, appropriate treatment plans and goals and positive rapport with the patients.
• Complete all documentation in a complete, accurate and timely fashion as assessed by ongoing monitoring and chart auditing.
Our staff enjoys a Monday through Friday schedule with a competitive salary and benefits (full-time) package that includes vacation and sick time, health and dental, pension, 403B, and continuing education.
• Have the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with our inter-disciplinary team to achieve patient goals and objectives.
• Have the ability to progress our patients with their mobility goals due to a variety of medical and neurological disorders.
• Baccalaureate degree from an approved School of Physical Therapy.
• Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the State of Connecticut.
• Active membership in the APTA is desirable.