West Palm Beach - Associate Vice President of Programs
; posted: Friday, Sep 29 2017
Send resume to:
To apply for this position, please click on the link below (or copy and paste into your browser) to complete the application.
Who we are:
Easterseals Florida provides services daily that make a profound, positive difference in the lives of people living with disabilities and their families. We believe in the potential of each individual's ability to live, work, learn and play in their own communities.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking a dynamic, resourceful and creative Associate Vice President of Programs to provide leadership and be responsible for the day to day program operations and overall organizational outcomes for our children's and adult programs in West Palm Beach. The Associate Vice President of Programs is responsible for supervising and developing quality teams of employees and working in conjunction with the Vice President of Programs on budget compliance and financial analysis of the programs. Additionally, the Associate Vice President of Programs will ensure that appropriate procedures, plans, and systems are in place in the programs so Easterseals Florida provides continuous high quality programming.
What you'll be doing:
- Supervise and develop staff, and build committed, dedicated, quality teams of employees for assigned programs
- Work collaboratively with Senior Vice President of Innovation and Impact on areas of data collection, program quality and innovation and new program development.
- Monitor budget and review monthly financial analysis to identify key financial and programmatic indicators requiring intervention.
- Develop systems to ensure program services are performed, accounted for, and reported on in full compliance with the terms of all contacts and accrediting agencies.
- Identify/investigate opportunities to expand program services. Coordinate team efforts to develop business plans that include budgets, marketing and program plans.
- Identify and investigate funding opportunities, including grants and programmatic funding sources.
- Assist Center Directors to develop and implement marketing plans designed to increase program participation and financial support.
- Communicate, as a member of the leadership team, with fellow team members on a regular basis to insure all parties are well informed, involved and working toward united goals.
What we value:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 3 years management, leadership, and supervisory experience in disability services or related social service field. (Additional years of management, leadership, and supervisory experience may be considered to substitute for a bachelor's degree.)
- Ability to meet Easterseals Florida's approved driver requirements since travel is required. This may include overnight stays as well
- A charismatic leader with superior interpersonal communication skills
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards, an appropriate professional image and a lead-by-example style that promotes a positive, team-based environment
Easterseals Florida is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates are subject to all required background checks & drug testing procedures in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act.