Friend Raising and Stewardship Subcommittee
Objective: Be an active participant in raising friend awareness to ESEP’s programs which support the work & mission of Easterseals Eastern PA and properly recognizing donors who give at the President’s Council level.
Skills, Attributes and Prerequisites
Commitment to the vision, mission and goals of Easterseals.
Understanding of Easterseals as a charitable organization and its needs.
Willingness to make a generous personal annual contribution to Easterseals Eastern PA and to steward donors assigned and create opportunities to identify new potential donors to ESEP.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide input, guidance and support to the administrative staff at ESEP as needed into development of a donor identification program and stewardship recognition program and support other special projects approved by the board. This includes screenings, events and networking activities.
- Engage in the execution of stewarding and thanking donors who give at the President’s Council level and working to increase their involvement and investment in ESEP. This might include marketing efforts, personal acknowledgements and President Council recognition events.
- Be an active participant in identifying new friends, client families, current and former trustees and others willing to support ESEP.
- Help plan and attend ESEP events.
- Create ESEP awareness opportunities for family, friends, colleagues.
- Steward 10 President Council assignments (individual, corporate or foundation donors) and be part of the plan to engage 3 new potential President Council members each year.
- Identify community representatives to join the sub-committee.
- Preparation for and participation in up to three in-person meetings and additional conference calls as needed.
- Allocation of time to meet with or contact donors or prospects assigned to you at your home and work, networking events, business travels and other opportunities as they arise.
- Chairman (a member of the Easterseals Easter PA Board) is appointed for two-year term.
- Committee members may be appointed for up to three consecutive one-year terms. Committee members maybe be other board members or community representatives as approved by the board.