Create Impact – Become a member of the Presidents' Council
Easter Seals Presidents' Council was created in 1995 to honor the generous individuals who provide an annual gift of $1,000 or more to support our programs and services. Some make quarterly or monthly installments; others give one-time gifts each year.
The Presidents' Council is comprised of friends of Easter Seals DuPage & Fox Valley who share a deep belief that everyone with a disability or developmental need deserves access to quality, comprehensive, and compassionate programs and services. Presidents' Council member’s contributions directly change the lives or our clients. Listed here are the numerous levels of membership in the Presidents' Council and examples of the impact your gifts have on the lives of our clients.
Inspiration Level (Gifts of $50,000+)
- Provides life-altering, weekly medical rehabilitation for a full year to 8 of our most vulnerable clients – changing the lifetime effect of disabling conditions
- Allows 4 children with special needs the opportunity to attend our Lily Garden Child Care Center for an entire year
Independence Level (Gift of $25,000-$49,999)
- Provides family support services annually to 100 families of children with special needs
- Enables 50 children with special needs to receive nutrition evaluations and two follow-up visits annually
Empowerment Level (Gifts of $10,000-$24,999)
- Enables 20 children a year to participate in a fitness/running program that culminates at our 5k Run For the Kids each May
- Provides 10 low income children with special needs, ages 0-3, the Early Intervention services that make a critical difference in a child’s future independence
Opportunity Level (Gifts of $5,000-$9,999)
- Sends 10 children with disabilities to Lose the Training Wheels, a specialized camp for children with special needs where they learn to ride a two-wheel bike.
- Enables a child to participate in the life changing, intensive therapy program called SuitAbility.
Dignity Level ($1,000-$4,999)
- Provides a hearing aid to a low-income senior on Medicare
- Provides 60 children in the Lily Garden Daycare with enriching literacy activities
You may make a your Presidents' Council contribution online, call or mail your donation to the address below.
Easter Seals DuPage & Fox Valley
ATTN: Erik Johnson, Vice President of Development
830 S. Addison Ave.
Villa Park, IL 60181