Birth-to-Five Developmental Screening
Developmental Screenings for children birth to 5 years offer a brief snapshot of overall development to identify potential delays.
Developmental Screening Schedule
Friday, May 20, 2016
Friday, August 5, 2016
Call Taylor Hutchcraft at 309.686.1177 to schedule a screening.
Screenings at the Bloomington Center are scheduled upon request. Call 309.663.8275.
- Rolls from back to stomach
- Moves to get object out of reach
- Transfers object from hand to hand
- Babbles repeating same syllable ("baba")
- Walks without help
- Turns pages in a book
- Feeds self using fingers
- Builds tower using two cubes
- Follows direction, "Give it to me."
- Stoops and picks-up objects
- Walks up and down stairs with hand held
- Feeds self with spoon
- Points to pictures when named
- Identifies 3-5 body parts
- Matches object to identical object
- Uses at least 10-20 single words
- Runs without frequently falling
- Goes up stairs using alternating feet with hand held
- Kicks a ball
- Throws a ball overhand
- Imitates drawing a vertical and horizontal stroke
- Attends to a single activity for 6-7 minutes
- Consistently combines two or more words to communicate