Careers at Easterseals
Interested in Working for Easterseals?
All current job opportunities may not be available online; contact us for more information. If you don't find a position of interest, please visit again -- listings are updated often.
At Easterseals, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and should be rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
You can make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities. By joining Easterseals as an employee, you will have the opportunity to help individuals realize their dreams of independence. The people who make up the Easterseals team are creating solutions and changing lives for the people with disabilities, their families and their communities.
Easterseals offers a comprehensive and competitive employee benefit package as summarized below:
- Holidays – Eleven Paid Holidays per Year
- Personal Days – Two Paid Personal per Year
- Vacation – Employees Receive Between 10-30 Days of Vacation per Year Proportionate to Their Tenure and Program
- Sick Days – Twelve Sick Days per Year
- Health Insurance (PPO or HMO)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan - Voluntary
- Employee Retirement Plan 401(k) Traditional and Roth Plan Options
- Employer Contribution Retirement Plan – No Match Required
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability Plan - Voluntary
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Tax Transportations Plan
Benefits subject to change without notice.
How to Apply:
- Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your cover letter and resume to 312-773-0259
- Mail your cover letter and resume to:
1939 West 13th Street, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60608
Be sure to reference the specific position you are applying for at Easterseals.
Easterseals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
While we would like to be able to contact all candidates personally, this is not feasible given the volume of resume submissions. We will contact only those candidates for which we are interested in interviewing. Calling for status updates is not necessary.