Illinois Autism Partnership - Family Engagement Package
Illinois Autism Partnership offers family engagement packages to school districts, which includes parent education workshops, parent leadership training, Parent Cafes, Sibshops, peer education training and school-family partnership development.
- Available to any district/school in Illinois.
- A parent partner is assigned to support the families of the identified community served by the district/school.
- Offers a range of services, including parent education workshops, parent cafes, webinars, or peer/sibling education (e.g., disability awareness, Sibshops, etc.).
- Customized to fit the needs of the district/school (or agency).
- A phone call or email consult may be conducted prior to the onsite visit.
For more information or to develop an individualized package to meet your district’s needs, please contact Kathy Gould at 312.491.4116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the Family Engagement brochure for Illinois Autism Parntership