Illinois Autism Partnership - Consulting Package
Illinois Autism Partnership offers consulting for on-site overall program review, as well as classroom, program and student-specific consultations and classroom setup consultations.
Available to any district/school in Illinois.
A coach or coaches are assigned to the district/school to conduct a range of observations based on the package selected below.
A phone call or email consult may be conducted prior to the onsite visit.
Pertinent information may be requested for review in advance of the onsite visit.
Recommendations and strategies are shared via a report and individualized by classroom following the visit and observation, includes recognized program/classroom strengths and targeted evidence-based practices address the identified areas of need.
Overall District Program Review
- A minimum of two coaches use a standardized tool to complete a program review of all schools providing supports to individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- The program review consists of interviews with staff and students (with and without disabilities), observations of students across a range of settings, and a review of student files, including the IEP, behavior plan, and post-secondary transition plan.
- Cost varies based on the size of the district. Please contact us for a quotation for your district.
General Program/Classroom Consultation
- The coach observes a classroom in an identified school. If there are multiple classrooms requested for observation within the school, this will be considered a general program consultation.
- Immediate feedback is provided to the teacher and other invested team members following the observation.
- For general program consultations involving multiple classrooms, a follow-up phone conference can be scheduled to discuss recommendations in detail.
- The district/school identifies the specific student and provides a description/reason for the observation.
- The coach observes the student; interviews staff, parents/guardians, and the student (when possible); and reviews all relevant documentation related to the situation.
- The coach may be available for additional visits to support implementation of recommendations.
- A coach assists district/school staff (e.g., autism coach, teacher, etc.) in planning supports and strategies to increase engagement and opportunities for success for an individual student with autism spectrum disorder across educational environments.
- It can be anticipated that the coach will be able to assist with set-up for two students in one visit if the students are in the same school.
For more information or to develop an individualized package to meet your district’s needs, please contact Kathy Gould at 312.-491.4116 or email@example.com.
Click here to view the Consulting brochure for Illinois Autism Partnership