The Associate Board of Easterseals is an inclusive group of emerging business, professional and civic leaders that is committed to Easterseals’ mission of “taking on disability together.” The Associate Board is united with Easterseals to change the way the world defines and views disabilities by making profound, positive differences in peoples’ lives every day.
The Associate Board is eager to open doors, build partnerships, and engage a new generation to support Easterseals. The board will take ownership of an annual marquee event, The Modern Classic, in partnership with the Boka Restaurant Group. Members of this board will share their individual talents and networks in ensuring the event will be a resounding success.
Term: One year
Specific Duties (Member):
- Attend the annual “Bar Night” kick-off meeting in preparation for The Modern Classic
- Attend The Modern Classic, the Associate Board’s annual marquee event
- Attend two networking events throughout the year
- Engage a friend or colleague to join the Associate Board
- Tour Easterseals’ programs to familiarize yourself with the organization
- Promote The Modern Classic through your social media and professional networks, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, networking events
- Open a door to sponsorships
- Raise meaningful and impactful dollars to support the vital services that Easterseals provides to the children and families it serves
- Engage with successful and like-minded charitable individuals while expanding your personal network
- Interaction with members of the Easterseals Board of Directors
- Bettering the community that you live in through raising awareness of Easterseals’ vital programs
- Gaining new skills through planning and interaction with Associate Board members and Easterseals staff
For more information, please contact:
Tim Muri Jr.