Easterseals Serving Coastal Fairfield County, Connecticut provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
The Outreach Center at Easterseals CFC provides ABA Therapy to individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, and other behavior challenges. We have a focus in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. All individualized programs are overseen by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and direct instruction is delivered by a BCBA, Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), or a highly trained Behavior Technician under the supervision of a BCBA.
Child and Adolescent Evaluation Services:
- Ongoing assessments for children and adolescents who may have autism and/or other developmental disabilities
- Functional Behavior Assessments and treatment plans for children and adolescents
- Behavioral assessments of language and development (ABLLS and VB-MAPP)
Child and Adolescent Treatment Services:
- Center-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
- School consultation for children and adolescents with autism and other developmental disabilities, including helping districts create and sustain internal capabilities for implementing ABA programs for elementary through high school
- Parent training in concepts and interventions based on principles of behavior to enable parents to follow through on behavior plans and achieve maximum progress.
- Family support programs that include:
- How to access insurance-based and DDS-based ABA services for children and adolescents with autism
- What a good ABA program looks like at school and home
- How to evaluate treatments based on the best scientific evidence
- How to evaluate progress using data and make data-based decisions
- How to address the life changes and the changing needs for children and their families over time.
For more information about other Easterseals CFC Services please contact our Director, Tanya Wachsmuth, at email@example.com or via phone at (203) 388-2192.