At the Autism & Developmental Disabilities Center in Stamford, CT, our mission is:
To provide high quality evaluation and treatment services for adults with autism, developmental disabilities, and special needs by using methods and practices supported by the strongest scientific evidence, and to conduct on-going research on training and treatment effectiveness at changing socially significant behaviors for our clients.
- Diagnostic evaluations and ongoing assessments
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Functional Behavior Assessments (including Functional Analyses) and treatment plans for addressing problem behaviors that represent barriers to success at home, work, and the community
- Intensive community and home supports to help teach critical communication, daily living, and social skills as well as replacement behaviors for those that represent barriers to success in the community, at home and at work
- Psychiatric medication management
- Intensive job coaching
- Development and management of support teams for individuals entering college
For more information about other Easterseals Services please contact Tanya Wachsmuth, Director, email@example.com or via phone at (203) 388-2192.