Careers at Easter Seals
To change the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in peoples lives every day.
Making a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities, their families and caregivers.
Helping people with disabilities gain greater independence.
A commitment to creating solutions, changing lives.
Sound good so far?
Join us, and you will work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented, caring, and innovative individuals while making a difference in the lives of Central Texans with disabilities, their families and caregivers.
Top Talent Deserves Total Rewards
Easterseals Central Texas offers eligible employees the following competitive benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life, Voluntary Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Section 125 Cafeteria plan for eligible expenses to be deducted on a pre-tax basis, and a Retirement Plan (403(b) to save for retirement on a pre-tax basis. A ROTH option is also available.
- Generous TOWP (Time off with pay) for sick leave, pre-approved vacation leave and personal time off from work
- Gold’s Gym Membership discounts for employees, their friends and family, as well as discounts for Sam’s Club and Costco memberships.
Current Open Positions
TCDD Policy Fellow
Senior Billing and Accounts Representative
Physical Therapist - PRN
Occupational Therapist - PRN
Speech Therapist - Rehab
Bilingual Program Coordinator
Early Intervention Specialist - English or Bilingual
ECI - Service Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish Preferred)
Speech Therapist (Full time, PT, and/or PRN)
Occupational Therapist – ECI
Physical Therapist - Part-time or PRN
Please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume. Applicants may submit their application and resume a variety of ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (512) 615-7121
- Mail: Attn: Human Resources, 8505 Cross Park Drive, Ste. 120, Austin, TX 78754
- In Person: 8505 Cross Park Drive, Ste. 120, Austin, TX 78754
Easterseals Central Texas is an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or stability and conforms to all applicable federal and state laws, rules, guidelines and regulations.
The Employment Application is an editable pdf.