Part-time; posted: Friday, Jul 7 2017
Easterseals Central and Southeast Ohio
Send resume to:
South Point, Ohio 45680
- Provide skill training, recreational and community activities, activities of daily living, to include but not limited to, assistance with feeding, personal care/hygiene, hydration, range of motion, mobility per the ISP and Delegated Nursing Procedures.
- Ensure client safety and comfort. Perform emergency CPR and First Aid when necessary.
- Document in the progress notes, program sheets, service goals sheets, behavior support plan and notes.
- Assist as a liaison with families, caregivers and advocates as assigned. Document to support communication.
- Clean, disinfect and maintain programmatic equipment and supplies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience working with individuals with disabilities or related healthcare field
- Valid Ohio Driver's License – with less than 6 points
- Current CPR/First Aid certification