Easterseals After School Program is free to qualifying families at both Finland Elementary and West Franklin Elementary. Our students receive homework help, take part in physical fitness activities and enjoy a nutritious snack. Thanks to the Franklin County Commissioners, this after school care is free!
Mid September - Late May
Monday-Friday 2:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m
After School Program Quick Facts
- Eligibility is based upon receipt of any of the following FCDJFS Benefits: Medicaid-Health/Medical Assistance, Ohio Works First Cash Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Food Assistance, Childe Care Assistance Publically Funded Child Care.
- A nutritious snack is provided daily.
- Bussing is also available immediately following the program living within 3-4 miles of the school.
- Students receive homework help, reading and math activities, and physical fitness opportunities.
- Registration packets are available from your school office. After completing the application you may be asked to provide additional information such as pay stubs, verification of guardianships, etc. The TANF registration form (contained in the application) will help us determine your eligibility.
Questions? Contact Christopher Smith at 614-228-5523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.