Medical & Transportation Scheduler - Winfield, KS
Full-time; posted: Wednesday, Sep 12 2018
Easterseals Capper Foundation
Send resume to:
1500 E. 8th Ave., Ste. 201
Winfield, Kansas 67156
To apply online for this position, visit our ADP Workforce Now portal.
Download Posting: medical-transportation-scheduler-escf.pdf
This position is responsible for scheduling health related appointments and transportation for the individuals supported by Easterseals Capper Foundation (“ESCF”). The Medical & Transportation Scheduler ensures the appropriate paperwork is available for appointments and provides additional follow-up, as needed.
- Schedules, records and processes the appropriate paperwork for all health related appointments.
- Coordinates and schedules transportation for medical appointments, day and residential service activities.
- Forwards prescriptions to the pharmacy and ensures medications are sent as ordered to the necessary individual.
- Picks up and delivers prescriptions from the pharmacy, as needed.
- Prepares the paperwork for all health appointments.
- Ensures medical related paperwork is distributed and/or filed in a timely manner.
- Scans documents related to medical appointments and TCM files.
- Handles sensitive and confidential situations related to health care.
- Attends all required meetings and in-services.
- Follows organizational policies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- At least one (1) year of office experience is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Computer skills, particularly in Office products and Therap.
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide excellent, professional customer service.
- Pass background checks per agency procedures.
Please see the attached document for the complete job description.