Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at Fairlawn Plaza Mall
Join us at Topeka Gives for this ONE-DAY event celebrating charitable giving. The Topeka Community Foundation will be providing $80,500 in "proportionally matched" money so your donation goes further in helping us make profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day. Invite a friend and come see us inside Fairlawn Plaza Mall located at 2114 SW Chelsea Dr. on Tuesday, June 5th between 7 am and 6 pm. We hope to see you there!
*All donations must be made in person. Print off the contribution form here and bring it with you to the event.
Additional information about your donation from the Topeka Community Foundation:
- Donations are irrevocable and must be made in person, at Topeka Gives, by cash, check or credit card (fees associated with credit card contributions will be paid by the Foundation). Gifts made online will not qualify for matching funds.
- 100% of your donation will go to Easterseals Capper Foundation.
- All gifts received will be matched on a proportional basis ($25.00 minimum gift/$1,000.00 maximum gift per organization, with up to 5 organizations to be matched – limit of 5 agencies to support/donor). The match percentage will be calculated as follows: $80,500/Total Gifts Raised = Match Percentage for each gift. 100% of your gift plus the Foundation’s match will be passed on to the organization(s) you select on your contribution form. The match amount for 2018 will be announced soon.
- The Topeka Community Foundation will not accept a group of checks presented by one individual, checks that are pre-dated and/or checks made payable to participating organizations.
- All donors will receive a receipt letter from the Foundation. Cash gifts will receive a hand written receipt that day, upon request.
Topeka Gives is a fun day of giving sponsored by the Topeka Community Foundation.
Call 785.272.4060 with additional questions.