CAYSI (The Arkansas Children and Youth with Sensory Impairments and additional disabilities)
A partnership between ADE CAYSI and Easterseals Arkansas Outreach Program
Jan. 30 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Easterseals Arkansas Outreach Building
3724 Woodland Heights Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72212
Feb. 6 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Southeast Arkansas Educational Services Co-Op
1022 Scogin Dr. | Monticello, AR 71655
Feb. 27 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
Crowley's Ridge Educational Services Co-Op
1606 Pine Grove Lane | Harrisburg, AR 72432
March 2 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
DeQueen-Mena Educational Services Co-Op
305 S. Hornberg Ave. | Gillham, AR 71841
Registration fee $55
- Teachers working with students who have severe educational needs, two or more disabilities, and/or sensory impairments
- Teachers and service providers working in self-contained classrooms or combination RR/SC classrooms
- Evidence-Based practices that improve outcomes for low-incidence students
- Our Top 10 instructional strategies
- Hands-on practice strategies
- No-tech and low-tech ways to increase communication and active participation of all students
- Video clips and auditory/vision simulations
- Make 'n’ Take session