Easterseals serves children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- An ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Diagnostic Clinic located at Easterseals Central Alabama (Montgomery) features a team of specialists including a speech pathologist and a child psychologist.
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy helps children living with a disability process and manage day-to-day activities.
- Speech-Language Therapy - Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) address comprehension and expressive language impairments, articulation disorders, fluency disorders, voice/resonance disorders, oral motor impairments, as well as feeding difficulties. Our SLPs provide evaluation, treatment, and caregiver training to address the unique needs of each child and family.
- The Special Preschool Education (SPEC) program at Easterseals West Central Alabama (Selma) serves children with a variety of physical, developmental and congenital disabilities, including children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast (Mobile) collaborates with the Autism Society of Alabama to host quarterly Autism Networking meetings.