Camp Easterseals UCP Staff
"I expected it to be life-changing, but it has changed my life in none of the ways I expected. I learned a lot about parenting, management, communication, perseverance, and positivity. I learned more at camp than I ever thought I would." Jacob
Want a fun and rewarding summer job? Summer positions include (age 18+):
- Camp counselors
- Horse specialists
- Administrative assistant
- Volunteers to lead crafts, nature and other activities
Short Survey and Application Here
Meet the Easterseals UCP Camp Director
Learn who our campers are what we do on our Campers page
Why work at Camp Easterseals UCP?
Experience is not necessary. What we're looking for in staff:
- Make a DIFFERENCE!
- Gain valuable experience
- Learn about people with disabilities
- Spend a summer outside...in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- Create lifelong friends
Working a summer at Camp Easterseals UCP has often been referred as a life changing experience. That's because it is unlike any other job you have ever had.
You'll work hard -- very hard. You'll work long hours. You'll miss having some privacy and test your emotional and physical limits. So what happened to all that fun in the sun? It's still there.
You'll fill with pride every time you and your camper learn and experience new things. You'll laugh -- a lot! You'll discover you are capable of so much more than you ever realized. You'll make lifelong friends and in the end you'll be VERY glad you came!
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Have compassion and patience
- Are physically and cognitively able to supervise campers and assist with their personal care needs
- Act ethically and honestly
- Desire to make a positive difference in the lives of others
Where does the magic happen?900 Camp Easter Seals Rd.New Castle VA email@example.com
Return to Camp Easterseals UCP main page