Camp Easterseals UCP Schedule
"Camp is a time to be with other kids with the same disabilities as me and not be judged. I can be myself!" - Haley, Camper
Contact Camp Easterseals UCPcamp@eastersealsucp.com 540-777-7325
2017 Spring Weekend Respite Schedule
Spring Respite Weekend – March 31 – April 2, 2017Family Weekend – April 7-9, 2017
Weekend Respite Forms
2017 Camp Easterseals UCP Summer Schedule:
Summer Camp Schedule: (12 and 6 day options available)
Good Times Retreat - May 28-June 8Freedom Retreat - June 11-22Both (Good Times and Freedom Respite) May 28-June 22Independence Camp - June 25-July 6Camp Can Do - July 9-20Both (Independence Camp and Camp Can Do) - June 25-July 20Super Summer Camp - July 23 - 29thFamily Week - July 31 - August 5
Details about Camp Easterseals UCP
Adults Ages 19 & Up
Children and Young Adults Ages 7-22
Good Times Retreat May 28 - June 8 (12 and 6 days options available): open to all abilities including people with Autism, Down syndrome, epilepsy, etc.
Freedom Retreat June 11 -22: tailored to adults with physical disabilities (with or without mild to moderate intellectual disabilities) OR adults with mild or moderate intellectual disabilities including people with Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Asperger’s, etc.
- Both Retreats including the weekend between the two is available as well. May 29 - June 22 (26 days)
- Independence Camp June 25 - July 6 (12 and 6 day options available): intended for
campers with physical disabilities (with or without mild to moderate intellectual
disabilities) OR campers with mild or moderate intellectual disabilities including Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Asperger’s, etc.
- Camp Can Do July 9 - 20 (12 and 6 day options available): geared for campers with moderate to severe intellectual and developmental disabilities. It is open to all abilities.
- Both camps are available including the weekend between them. June 25 - July 20 (26 days)
Got Questions? Read our FAQs
Started in 2014, we have partnered with Commonwealth Autism Service and the Shenandoah Valley Regional Program. During our children and young adult sessions we will have a Board Certified Behavior Analyst on site to assist campers and staff. The Analyst will be available to assist all campers in attendance during those sessions. Special scholarships will also be available to students in Harrisonburg City, Augusta County, Staunton City, and Rockingham County. Please contact us for more info at 540-777-7325 or email@example.com
Familes & Friends All Ages
- Family Week Unlimited August 1 - 6 (6 days): Designed for families with a loved one that has a disability or special need. All family members and friends are encouraged to attend as larger families do receive a cabin with up twenty beds in them.
Directions to Camp Easterseals (DON'T TRUST YOUR GPS!)
Where does the magic happen?900 Camp Easter Seals Rd.New Castle, VA firstname.lastname@example.org(540) 777-7325
See the magic! Follow us on Facebook!