Easter Seals Presidents' Council
This premier giving program recognizes individuals and corporate donors who give $1,000 or more during our fiscal year. Members of the Presidents' Council receive special recognition while witnessing measurable differences and tangible outcomes in the lives of children, adults and their families served by Easter Seals.
Inspiration Level ($50,000):
- Provide life-changing medical rehabilitation for a full year to 10 of our most vulnerable clients, changing the lifetime effect of disabling conditions for children and adults
- Provide two children with special needs the opportunity to attend an Easter Seals Child Development Centers for an entire year
Independence Level ($25,000):
- Provide comprehensive medical, social & therapeutic care for seniors at an Easter Seals Center to prevent unnecessary placement in nursing homes or other institutionalized care
- Provide integrated early education and therapy services for children with disabilities so that they are ready to enter primary school with their peers and achieve their highest potential
Empowerment Level ($10,000):
- Enable a child with special needs to attend an Easter Seals Child Development Center where he/she can develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive and language skills
- Provide inter-generational programs to bring seniors and children together for mutual benefits, sharing the wisdom of the past with the promise of the future
Opportunity Level ($5,000):
- Provide nursing assistance and medical oversight so that children with complex medical needs can receive integrated therapy and early education services at an Easter Seals center
- Provide emergency transitional funding for families who need our services immediately, while identifying funding resources for continued care
Dignity Level ($2,500):
- Provide therapy to assist an adult recovering from a stroke in regaining the ability to walk and speak again
- Provide education, support resources, referrals, and respite to give caregivers a much-needed break
Ability Level ($1,000):
- Provide door-to-door transportation for seniors from their homes to an Easter Seals center where they are given the opportunity to participate in stimulating, social activities and receive regular health assessments by certified, medical staff
- Provide therapy to help a child with a disability learn life skills, such as feeding and dressing independently
For additional information or questions about becoming a member of the Easter Seals Presidents' Council, please contact Kisbel De La Rosa, Leadership Annual Giving Manager, via email or by phone: 301.920.9714.
Presidents' Council gifts can also be made online by clicking HERE.