Easterseals Presidents' Council
This premier giving program recognizes individuals and corporate donors who give $1,000 or more during our fiscal year. Members of the Presidents' Council receive special recognition while making profound, positive differences in the daily lives of people of all ages with disabilities, special needs, military backgrounds, and their families.
Inspiration Level - $50,000:
- Provide life-changing medical rehabilitation for a full year to 10 of our most vulnerable clients, changing the lifetime effect of disabling conditions for children and adults
- Provide two children with special needs the opportunity to attend an Easterseals Child Development Center for an entire year
Independence Level - $25,000:
- Provide comprehensive medical, social and therapeutic care for adults at an Easterseals Adult Day Services Center to prevent unnecessary placement in nursing homes or other institutionalized care
- Provide integrated early education and therapy services for children with disabilities so that they are ready to enter primary school with their peers and reach their potential
Empowerment Level - $10,000:
- Enable a child with special needs to attend an Easterseals Child Development Center where he or she can develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and language skills
- Provide inter-generational programs to bring seniors and children together for mutual benefits, sharing the wisdom of the past with the promise of the future
Opportunity Level - $5,000:
- Provide nursing assistance and medical oversight so that children with complex medical needs can receive integrated therapy and early education services at an Easterseals Child Development Center
- Provide emergency transitional funding for families who need our services immediately, while identifying funding resources for continued care
Dignity Level - $2,500:
- Provide therapy to assist an adult recovering from a stroke in regaining the ability to walk and speak again
- Provide education, support resources, referrals, and respite to give caregivers a much-needed break
Ability Level - $1,000:
- Provide round-trip transportation for adults to an Easterseals Adult Day Services Center where they are given the opportunity to participate in stimulating, social activities and receive regular health assessments by certified medical staff
- Provide therapy to help a child with a disability learn life skills, such as feeding and dressing independently
For additional information or questions about becoming a member of the Easter Seals Presidents' Council, please contact Jennifer Christiano, Senior Director of Development, via email or by phone: 301.920.9717.
Presidents' Council gifts can also be made online by clicking HERE.